Sunday, May 5, 2013

Why blog??

Ok now that I've got things started I feel the urge to let you guys on what really drove me into blogging. Am a reserve person and when it comes to social networking am not good at keeping up. I just didn't think I was that interesting.
Finally I found my self falling for a new hobby in hair care and fashion. Ok every woman no matter the age is some how obsess with how they look and the hair. Oh yes the hair, I must say as a black woman dealing with my hair is is a full time job. Regarding to this I start searching the web for solutions to some of the problems I face on daily basis concerning my hair.
Fashion on the other hand have been something am interested in but more like finding my own personal style. Through the years as I transit from my teens to becoming the young woman I am today I see a change in how I dress. This has lead me in to search for a fashion that suits my taste.
With this been said my blog will be featuring on everything from my personal life to tips on hair care and fashion. I am not perfect and my tips ain't for all but it's worth a try.

See u on my next post









No comments:

Post a Comment