Thursday, May 9, 2013

Hair growth with Cayenne pepper!!


My story...

Dealing with my natural hair is one thing I don't look forward to. I mean the breakage and slow growth just get me all fed up. Worst is that it's embarrassing to Carry my natural hair in public cause of lack volume n length. I must confess till I started researching about black hair growth I nearly gave up n was so close to shaving everything off.
Well thank God for internet and a little patience, I've found out the cause to my problems and to to amend it. I came across a couple of hair treat meant and so far am still experimenting.
Today am sharing the cayenne pepper and olive hot oil treatment that I've been using for the past 2 weeks. The mixture is very easy and simple. First off a question I know many of you are wondering:


 Why is Cayenne Pepper good for hair growth?

Cayenne Pepper works by irritating the scalp. This irritation causes an increase of blood flow to your head, wich is good for hair growth.


1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/2 to 1 deciliter olive oil or any oil choice of yours
Olive oil
Cayenne Pepper

Mix both in a Bowl and warm lightly and apply to wet hair. Wrap with plastic foil and let heat for about 20min, then rinse it the mixture.
This has personal help me with my edges and overall thickness. So far so good, test and see for yourself.






No comments:

Post a Comment